Working on a Game !     .. tested in Chrome
Mouse Click on Screen to Move Around
Left: Move Left / Stop Moving Left
Right: Move Right / Stop Moving Right
Up: Jump / Stand from Duck
I have worked many years as a video game Animator. Some of my greatest memories were the friendships created working back and forth with programmers.
The initial stages have just been about getting a functioning game loop running with key and mouse interaction. I am currently working on the Running Jump.
There is still much to come.. Once all is operational I will be able to build great stories and missions. The entire process is about learning and making something Fun !
June 18 / 19
- allow arrow key presses on jump
- added jump land and break effects
- Pressing down on run she duck-breaks
- first collision test.. still buggy but she will break when she gets to Worlds End
June 9 / 19
- info table for stats and debug
- multiplane background test
- side arrows for additional navigation
- click on screen for various distance moves
- camera tracker follows girl
First Submit May 2019
- functioning game loop with idle, runs, breaks and pause